- Two Boats Up to 20 People
- Three boats Up to 30 people
Rated #1 Private Boat Tour Experience In Clearwater By TripAdvisor!
No experience necessary. The perfect boat, with a captain.
Our mission is to make you feel like this is truly your boat for the day, that we are your personal captain and guide, and that you can go wherever and do whatever you want on your boat. If you don’t know where to go or what to do, then we’ll gladly take you to the best parts of our waterways and barrier islands so you can see wild dolphins up close, enjoy the secluded beaches, swim in the emerald green waters and observe amazing scenery and wildlife that inhabits this special area.
- Amazing Dolphin Tours
- Small Groups & Parties
- Secluded Island Hopping Tours
- Beach Shelling
- Great Family Fun
- Swimming and Snorkeling
- Beautiful Sunset Cruises
Where to Meet
We have multiple docking locations to pick you up. Before your trip we will let you know the most convenient location based on your travel plans or hotel location.
What to Wear:
If you want to go swimming or shelling on the beaches, we recommend bathing suits. The temperature may change quickly while on the water. Please watch the weather and bring appropriate clothing.
What to Bring:
- Cameras, hats, sunglasses, towels, bathing suits
- Snacks, you may bring what you want, or we can take you to eat at any of a number of local restaurants if desired.
- We have a small cooler with ice and bottled water provided for your convenience. Please feel free to bring your own cooler for more capacity if necessary.
- You may bring beer, seltzers or white wine. For the safety of our guests and care of the boat, we do not allow hard liquor or red wine on the boat. We want you to enjoy your time, however we require responsible drinking and respectful behavior at all times. Please no glass bottles if possible.